
Take #1 - This one might have been the end of the picture taking, but I was in too close and wanted to try again!

Take #13 - She insisted on having her bear in the picture with her. She has been carrying bear around like a baby the last two days. She's even started asking to be a baby - having me hold, rock, feed, etc. She even has the fake baby cry down pat!

Take #14 - Cheesing it up for the camera

Checking out her stash! This was taken horizontally, but blogger changed it for me and I don't know how to fix it- Sorry!

"Signing up" for a cake auction. She did this all on her own. I think she saw the paper and just wanted to draw!
Our church had its fall festival tonight. I bribed her by telling her that she would see Riley (an older gentleman that gives her "Tootsie Rah Rahs") just to get her costume on her. Unfortunately, we didn't see Riley, but Lily got a handle on the trunk-or-treat very quickly. I had a HARD time getting a good picture of her ahead of time though. Eighteen shots to be exact!
No comments:
Post a Comment