Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Carnival



On the spur of the moment, Lily and I took in a local carnival. It only cost a dollar to get in which is all I intended to pay for, but the unlimited rides for Lily were only $12. The carnival raises money for a local volunteer fire department, so I threw caution to the wind.

Lily rode everything by herself. I paid for one ride for myself, because I wasn't sure if Lily would go do the big slide by herself. We went once together and then she rode it twice by herself. I think carting the burlap sack up the stairs was the hardest part for her.

She had a great time and ended up riding everything her size three times each. Loads of fun. All the video and pics are from my camera phone. I did say it was SPUR of the moment!

1 comment:

Marilyn Woof said...

Thanks sooo much for the treat of the visit to the Carnival with you Lily.I have watched the video several times and love the carnival music. Grandma Woof misses being close enough to do things like that with you.
Super job, Jennifer!
Hope this posts.
Grandma Woof