Yes, I know my posts have been few and far between. But . . . I thought I would take advantage of a blow-off day (I haven't done any school work). Enjoy the posts and pics. I am making up for lost time. We all need a day to blow-off every once in awhile. I really haven't had a day like that since school started.
Have I mentioned we are just a few short days away from being 1/3 of the way through the entire school year (60 days). I will be missing about 40 days with maternity leave. Add those together and I only have 80ish more days to teach until the summer starts for me!
Thanks to G-ma W we received our first outfit for #2! Can't remember exactly what day it arrived this week, but Lily and I really enjoyed opening it. Lily received a new outfit perfect for winter too. Steve and I weren't left out either. Hope to get pics taken of both outfits soon!
Plans, perspective, and a bunch of dead plants
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment