Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lilyisms

"Mommy, look at the pretty sky. It isn't fire. It's bootiful." As the sun was setting today.

_________________________________

Picked up her dirty socks without prompting and took them to the laundry basket. She had to walk into a dark bedroom to do that though. I heard her say, "Jesus, Help me, please. Thanks." Lately, she has started being more aware of the dark and possible monsters. I have been telling her to pray and ask Jesus for help. I guess it is starting to sink in."

_________________________________

"Fire-lance" - her new word combining fire engine and ambulance

_________________________________

"Honor Father and Mother"

"Jesus use stories to teach them many things"

"Great is the Lord and MIGHTY in POWER!!!!!!!"

All said on the way home from church.

1 comment:

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

I love your girls "isms".
Precious Baby #2 photos!
Robbie