
We didn't do anything on this day, but lounge around in our pjs, have breakfast, visit a yard sale, and then eventually we made it to the park. It was a nice day!
We stopped by the Huffords garage sale. I think they were a little surprised to see us, but I don't think they were too disappointed that we didn't buy anything:). I had the camera, but didn't take any pics of this.
Beth and I took Lily and Joshua to the park. They both had a lot of fun. It wasn't too hot, but a tad humid! Joshua is standing at the top and Lily is at the bottom in the first pic. Beth asked me if I was nervous watching Lily go up the climber without help. I wasn't the least bit concerned. I think Beth was nervous enough for the both of us! We got them both a snack while we were there. Lily wanted NO help with her Scooby-Doo push-up.
Just as we were arriving back at the Stout's home from the park, the skies opened up albeit very briefly! Lily and Joshua enjoyed playing in the rain! Joshua was singing, "Rain, Rain, Go Away, the old man is getting wet."

No comments:
Post a Comment